Cream (CRM) Reaches One Day Trading Volume of $3.00
Cream (CURRENCY:CRM) traded 40.2% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on August 22nd. One Cream coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0007 or 0.00000007 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, YoBit, Cryptohub and BiteBTC. Cream has a market cap of $31,366.00 and approximately $3.00 worth of Cream was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Cream has traded down 18.7% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $90.69 or 0.00898053 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.72 or 0.00026887 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $25.05 or 0.00248038 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00006872 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 29.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Oasis City (OSC) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0361 or 0.00000357 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002341 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00003891 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded up 8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004088 BTC.
X11 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was July 1st, 2017. Cream’s total supply is 45,108,749 coins. The official website for Cream is creamcoin.com. Cream’s official Twitter account is @creamcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. Cream’s official message board is cream.technology.
Buying and Selling Cream
Cream can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Cryptohub, Cryptopia and BiteBTC. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cream directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Cream should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Cream using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Cream Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cream and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.