Cream (CRM) Price Reaches $0.0007 on Top Exchanges
Cream (CURRENCY:CRM) traded down 67.1% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM ET on March 25th. During the last week, Cream has traded down 28.2% against the dollar. Cream has a market capitalization of $31,036.00 and $89.00 worth of Cream was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Cream coin can now be purchased for about $0.0007 or 0.00000017 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptohub, Cryptopia, YoBit and BiteBTC.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $89.46 or 0.02272825 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.95 or 0.00480822 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00020264 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00011615 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.90 or 0.00022803 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 8.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00023446 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00010625 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.53 or 0.00038946 BTC.
X11 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was July 1st, 2017. Cream’s total supply is 45,108,749 coins. Cream’s official Twitter account is @creamcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Cream is cream.technology. Cream’s official website is creamcoin.com.
Cream Coin Trading
Cream can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptohub, BiteBTC, Cryptopia and YoBit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cream directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Cream should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Cream using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Cream Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cream and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.