Cream (CRM) Achieves Market Cap of $155,386.00
Cream (CURRENCY:CRM) traded down 3.7% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on September 26th. In the last week, Cream has traded 1.9% higher against the U.S. dollar. Cream has a market cap of $155,386.00 and approximately $302.00 worth of Cream was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Cream coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0034 or 0.00000053 BTC on exchanges including YoBit, BiteBTC, Cryptopia and Cryptohub.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $186.40 or 0.02868023 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $37.27 or 0.00573454 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.90 or 0.00029229 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00015065 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.57 or 0.00024131 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000052 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.93 or 0.00014380 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00017337 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded up 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00009170 BTC.
Cream Coin Profile
X11 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was July 1st, 2017. Cream’s total supply is 45,108,749 coins. Cream’s official Twitter account is @creamcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. Cream’s official website is creamcoin.com. The official message board for Cream is cream.technology.
Buying and Selling Cream
Cream can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptohub, YoBit, BiteBTC and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cream directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Cream should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Cream using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Cream Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cream and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.