Cream (CRM) 1-Day Trading Volume Reaches $111.00
Cream (CURRENCY:CRM) traded 35.6% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on March 17th. Cream has a total market capitalization of $78,359.00 and $111.00 worth of Cream was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Cream coin can now be bought for about $0.0017 or 0.00000043 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, Cryptohub, Cryptopia and BiteBTC. Over the last week, Cream has traded down 20.5% against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $91.59 or 0.02274886 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $19.76 or 0.00490323 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.88 or 0.00021842 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00011591 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.97 or 0.00024145 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.84 or 0.00020758 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00010923 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded up 43.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.65 or 0.00040955 BTC.
X11 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on July 1st, 2017. Cream’s total supply is 45,108,749 coins. Cream’s official message board is cream.technology. The official website for Cream is creamcoin.com. Cream’s official Twitter account is @creamcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Cream Coin Trading
Cream can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, BiteBTC, Cryptopia and Cryptohub. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cream directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Cream should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Cream using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Cream Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cream and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.