CQS Natural Resources G&I plc (LON:CYN – Get Free Report) announced a dividend on Wednesday, September 13th, Upcoming.Co.Uk reports. Stockholders of record on Thursday, September 21st will be paid a dividend of GBX 3 ($0.04) per share on Monday, October 16th. This represents a dividend yield of 1.67%. The ex-dividend date is Thursday, September 21st. This is a boost from CQS Natural Resources G&I’s previous dividend of $1.82. The official announcement can be seen at this link.
CQS Natural Resources G&I Trading Up 0.3 %
Shares of CYN stock opened at GBX 185.49 ($2.30) on Tuesday. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 8.97, a current ratio of 0.32 and a quick ratio of 11.93. CQS Natural Resources G&I has a 1-year low of GBX 160.75 ($1.99) and a 1-year high of GBX 217 ($2.69). The business’s fifty day moving average price is GBX 176.86 and its 200 day moving average price is GBX 175.75. The firm has a market capitalization of £124.08 million, a PE ratio of 421.59 and a beta of 1.10.
About CQS Natural Resources G&I
- Five stocks we like better than CQS Natural Resources G&I
- What is the price-to-earnings growth (PEG) ratio?
- 2 Beauty Stocks Beaten By the Ugly Stick But Ready to Rally
- Technology Stocks Explained: Here’s What to Know About Tech
- Got Nuclear? Three Stocks To Play Energy’s Next Frontier
- How to Use Stock Screeners to Find Stocks
- The Top 4 Utilities for Value, Yield, and Upside Potential
Receive News & Ratings for CQS Natural Resources G&I Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for CQS Natural Resources G&I and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.