Covalon Technologies (COV) Receives Coverage Optimism Rating of 0.22
Media coverage about Covalon Technologies (NYSE:COV) has trended somewhat positive recently, according to Accern. The research group scores the sentiment of press coverage by analyzing more than twenty million news and blog sources in real-time. Accern ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of -1 to 1, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. Covalon Technologies earned a coverage optimism score of 0.22 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned press coverage about the company an impact score of 46.3454517645752 out of 100, meaning that recent press coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the stock’s share price in the next several days.
These are some of the media headlines that may have impacted Accern’s scoring:
- Pleckstrin homology-like domain family A, member 3 (PHLDA3) deficiency improves islets engraftment through the suppression of hypoxic damage (journals.plos.org)
- Global Acute Ischemic Stroke Treatment and Diagnosis Market to Grow Rapidly by 2022. (reports.pr-inside.com)
- Anaesthesia Delivery Devices Market 2017: Key Players – Sedana Medical, GE Healthcare, MEDTRONIC, Drägerwerk AG & Co., Smiths Medical and More (openpr.com)
- Reviewing Covidien (COV) and The Competition (americanbankingnews.com)
- Global Acute Ischemic Stroke Treatment and Diagnosis Market Industry Region, Market Share and Growth Rate Analysis To 2017 (emailwire.com)
Shares of Covalon Technologies (COV) remained flat at $C$106.71 during midday trading on Friday. Covalon Technologies has a one year low of C$65.97 and a one year high of C$108.57.
ILLEGAL ACTIVITY WARNING: “Covalon Technologies (COV) Receives Coverage Optimism Rating of 0.22” was first published by Watch List News and is the sole property of of Watch List News. If you are viewing this story on another publication, it was copied illegally and reposted in violation of U.S. & international trademark and copyright laws. The legal version of this story can be viewed at https://www.watchlistnews.com/covalon-technologies-cov-receives-coverage-optimism-rating-of-0-22/1696679.html.
In related news, Director Jeffrey Mandel sold 9,000 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction on Thursday, September 7th. The shares were sold at an average price of C$2.99, for a total value of C$26,910.00. In the last three months, insiders sold 13,333 shares of company stock valued at $29,900.
Covalon Technologies Company Profile
Covidien Public Limited Company is a healthcare products company. The Company is engaged in the development, manufacture and sale of healthcare products for use in clinical and home settings. The Company’s brands include Kendall, Nellcor, Puritan Bennett and Valleylab, among others. It has a presence in more than 70 countries, with products sold in over 150 countries.
Receive News & Ratings for Covalon Technologies Ltd Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Covalon Technologies Ltd and related companies with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter.