COVA (CURRENCY:COVA) traded up 1.3% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 9:00 AM ET on September 15th. COVA has a market cap of $694,937.65 and approximately $21,936.00 worth of COVA was traded on exchanges in the last day. One COVA coin can currently be bought for about $0.0003 or 0.00000001 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last seven days, COVA has traded 6.9% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $30.86 or 0.00064699 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002096 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.35 or 0.00002823 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 7.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $71.57 or 0.00150046 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 9.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.89 or 0.00014444 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002097 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 6.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $380.14 or 0.00796905 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 12.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.27 or 0.00046692 BTC.
COVA Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Covalent is a new addition to the Internet protocol suite that specifies and enforces how data should be used. Under the Covalent protocol, data carries a “smart policy”. Whereas a usual data usage policy is expressed in natural language and is only enforceable by law, a “smart policy” is specified in programming language and is enforceable by code. “
Buying and Selling COVA
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as COVA directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire COVA should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase COVA using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for COVA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for COVA and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.