CoTrader (CURRENCY:COT) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on September 25th. One CoTrader coin can now be bought for $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC on popular exchanges. During the last week, CoTrader has traded 36.9% lower against the dollar. CoTrader has a total market cap of $964,342.86 and $1,287.00 worth of CoTrader was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002341 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $24.35 or 0.00056995 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00002822 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.12 or 0.00002616 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $55.09 or 0.00128933 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002343 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $5.10 or 0.00011937 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18.44 or 0.00043159 BTC.
CoTrader Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “CoTrader is a Blockchain-based investment funds marketplace. It intends to provide novice users with the tools to automatically execute the same trading actions as some of the most successful crypto traders. There are two main entities in the CoTrader platform, the co-trader that acts as an investor, and the trader that would be the fund manager. By leveraging the smart contracts, the platform allows the co-trader to invest without sending his crypto assets to the trader. The COT token is an ERC20-based cryptocurrency. Developed by CoTrader, the COT token can be used by traders and co-traders to pay or receive fees. “
CoTrader Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as CoTrader directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade CoTrader should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy CoTrader using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for CoTrader Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CoTrader and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.