Cosmos (ATOM) Achieves Market Capitalization of $836.73 Million
Cosmos (CURRENCY:ATOM) traded up 1.1% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on May 23rd. One Cosmos coin can now be bought for approximately $4.39 or 0.00055823 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including BitForex, GDAC, Coinone and Hotbit. During the last week, Cosmos has traded 3.3% higher against the dollar. Cosmos has a market capitalization of $836.73 million and $49.78 million worth of Cosmos was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded 6.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.28 or 0.00016266 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $13.95 or 0.00177582 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded down 14.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002047 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.91 or 0.00011572 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain (EDC) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000054 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00006613 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded down 22.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- ChatCoin (CHAT) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0066 or 0.00000085 BTC.
- HempCoin (THC) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0157 or 0.00000200 BTC.
- Brickblock (BBK) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0488 or 0.00000621 BTC.
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Cosmos is /r/cosmosnetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Cosmos Coin Trading
Cosmos can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinone, BitForex, Hotbit and GDAC. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cosmos directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Cosmos should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Cosmos using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Cosmos Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cosmos and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.