Cosmos Achieves Market Capitalization of $806.64 Million (ATOM)
Cosmos (CURRENCY:ATOM) traded 6.4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on May 16th. During the last week, Cosmos has traded 7.5% higher against the U.S. dollar. Cosmos has a total market capitalization of $806.64 million and $73.70 million worth of Cosmos was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Cosmos coin can now be bought for about $4.23 or 0.00056987 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Coinone, GDAC, Hotbit and BitForex.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.37 or 0.00018466 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002691 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $13.45 or 0.00181170 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.90 or 0.00012132 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain (EDC) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000057 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded down 10% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00006947 BTC.
- Brickblock (BBK) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0558 or 0.00000751 BTC.
- ChatCoin (CHAT) traded down 12.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000079 BTC.
- HempCoin (THC) traded down 15.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0157 or 0.00000212 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded down 30.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
and its Facebook page is accessible here. Cosmos’ official message board is blog.cosmos.network. The Reddit community for Cosmos is /r/cosmosnetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Cosmos is cosmos.network.
Cosmos Coin Trading
Cosmos can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinone, BitForex, GDAC and Hotbit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cosmos directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Cosmos should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Cosmos using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Cosmos Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cosmos and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.