Corelogic (CLGX) Receives Daily Media Sentiment Rating of 0.08
News stories about Corelogic (NYSE:CLGX) have trended somewhat positive on Sunday, according to Accern Sentiment. The research firm identifies positive and negative media coverage by monitoring more than twenty million blog and news sources in real-time. Accern ranks coverage of publicly-traded companies on a scale of negative one to one, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Corelogic earned a coverage optimism score of 0.08 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave press coverage about the business services provider an impact score of 46.5848726765423 out of 100, indicating that recent media coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the company’s share price in the near future.
These are some of the news stories that may have impacted Accern Sentiment Analysis’s scoring:
- Corelogic Inc (CLGX) Receives Average Rating of “Hold” from Analysts (americanbankingnews.com)
- Pete Carroll Joins CoreLogic in Key Government Affairs Role (finance.yahoo.com)
- Early-Stage Mortgage Delinquencies Dip Again in November as Hurricanes’ Impact Wanes (finance.yahoo.com)
- Corelogic (CLGX) Set to Announce Quarterly Earnings on Tuesday (americanbankingnews.com)
- Amid Uncertain and Overheated Markets, Homebuyers and Homeowners Can Now Protect Their Down Payment and Home Equity from Market Downturns (prnewswire.com)
Corelogic (CLGX) traded up $0.07 during trading on Friday, reaching $45.59. The company had a trading volume of 293,325 shares, compared to its average volume of 639,456. Corelogic has a fifty-two week low of $36.31 and a fifty-two week high of $49.30. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.69, a current ratio of 1.33 and a quick ratio of 1.33. The company has a market capitalization of $3,755.43, a PE ratio of 43.01, a P/E/G ratio of 1.93 and a beta of 0.88.
Corelogic Company Profile
CoreLogic, Inc is a provider of property information, analytics and data-enabled services. The Company provides detailed coverage of property, mortgages and other encumbrances, property risk and replacement cost, consumer credit, tenancy, location, hazard risk and related performance information. Its segments include Property Intelligence (PI), Risk Management and Work Flow (RMW), and Corporate.
Receive News & Ratings for Corelogic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Corelogic and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.