Contents Protocol Price Reaches $0.0036 on Exchanges (CPT)
Contents Protocol (CURRENCY:CPT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on August 17th. One Contents Protocol token can now be purchased for $0.0036 or 0.00000035 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bilaxy, Hotbit and Upbit. Contents Protocol has a market capitalization of $9.72 million and $139,862.00 worth of Contents Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Contents Protocol has traded 5.2% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Maker (MKR) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $512.39 or 0.05040209 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.90 or 0.00048169 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0161 or 0.00000158 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0086 or 0.00000085 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001149 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0238 or 0.00000234 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Ren (REN) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0955 or 0.00000939 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
Contents Protocol Profile
Contents Protocol Token Trading
Contents Protocol can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bilaxy, Upbit and Hotbit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Contents Protocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Contents Protocol should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Contents Protocol using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Contents Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Contents Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.