Contents Protocol (CPT) Price Down 22.6% This Week
Contents Protocol (CURRENCY:CPT) traded up 0.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on December 8th. Contents Protocol has a market capitalization of $5.00 million and approximately $104,196.00 worth of Contents Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Contents Protocol token can currently be purchased for about $0.0016 or 0.00000021 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Hotbit, Upbit and Bilaxy. In the last seven days, Contents Protocol has traded 22.6% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.82 or 0.00037241 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $511.37 or 0.06746619 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0297 or 0.00000392 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.85 or 0.00024438 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0318 or 0.00000419 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002145 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0844 or 0.00001114 BTC.
- Molecular Future (MOF) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.64 or 0.00021573 BTC.
Contents Protocol Token Profile
Contents Protocol Token Trading
Contents Protocol can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bilaxy, Upbit and Hotbit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Contents Protocol directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Contents Protocol should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Contents Protocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Contents Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Contents Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.