CommVault Systems (CVLT) – Analysts’ Recent Ratings Updates
Several analysts have recently updated their ratings and price targets for CommVault Systems (NASDAQ: CVLT):
- 10/27/2017 – CommVault Systems was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “strong sell” rating. According to Zacks, “CommVault provides Unified Data Management solutions for high-performance data protection, universal availability and simplified management of data on complex storage networks. The CommVault QiNetix platform, based on CommVault’s Common Technology Engine, integrates Galaxy backup and recovery, snapshot management and recovery, remote replication, active data migration and archiving, e-mail compliance, enterprise service level management and reporting and storage resource management software solutions. The QiNetix unified approach is designed to allow customers to add integrate QiNetix components, at a fraction of the time, effort and money required by separate point products. “
- 10/26/2017 – CommVault Systems had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Jefferies Group LLC.
- 10/25/2017 – CommVault Systems was downgraded by analysts at Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group from an “overweight” rating to a “neutral” rating.
- 10/24/2017 – CommVault Systems was downgraded by analysts at UBS AG from an “overweight” rating to a “neutral” rating.
- 10/9/2017 – CommVault Systems had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Royal Bank Of Canada.
Shares of CommVault Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:CVLT) traded up $0.70 during trading hours on Monday, hitting $54.30. 340,500 shares of the company’s stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 381,035. CommVault Systems, Inc. has a 12 month low of $47.61 and a 12 month high of $64.60.
CommVault Systems (NASDAQ:CVLT) last announced its quarterly earnings results on Tuesday, October 24th. The software maker reported $0.21 EPS for the quarter, missing the consensus estimate of $0.26 by ($0.05). CommVault Systems had a net margin of 0.28% and a negative return on equity of 0.17%. The firm had revenue of $168.14 million during the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $170.15 million. During the same quarter in the previous year, the business posted $0.25 EPS. CommVault Systems’s revenue for the quarter was up 5.5% compared to the same quarter last year. equities research analysts forecast that CommVault Systems, Inc. will post 0.04 EPS for the current fiscal year.
In related news, VP Brian Carolan sold 4,000 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Monday, October 2nd. The shares were sold at an average price of $61.90, for a total transaction of $247,600.00. The sale was disclosed in a legal filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which can be accessed through this hyperlink. Also, insider Gary Merrill sold 7,260 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Monday, October 9th. The stock was sold at an average price of $62.28, for a total transaction of $452,152.80. The disclosure for this sale can be found here. Insiders sold 14,332 shares of company stock valued at $881,032 over the last quarter. Insiders own 13.40% of the company’s stock.
Receive News & Ratings for CommVault Systems Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for CommVault Systems Inc and related companies with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter.