Color Platform (CURRENCY:CLR) traded 0.5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 10:00 AM ET on September 15th. During the last seven days, Color Platform has traded 0.6% higher against the U.S. dollar. Color Platform has a market capitalization of $341,722.46 and approximately $40.00 worth of Color Platform was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Color Platform coin can currently be bought for $0.0025 or 0.00000005 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $47,797.96 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $642.08 or 0.01343323 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash ABC (BCHA) traded 7.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $266.07 or 0.00556652 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $156.16 or 0.00326700 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded up 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00001396 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded down 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $20.54 or 0.00042965 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.34 or 0.00002807 BTC.
- DAOBet (BET) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0287 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- Citadel.one (XCT) traded up 13.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00001103 BTC.
- DragonVein (DVC) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0065 or 0.00000014 BTC.
Color Platform Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “There are many changes over Bitcoin which makes it not just another clone, one which includes using SHA3 instead of SHA2 or Scrypt. If compared to BTC, some significant changes have been done to basic system parameters. Transaction speed has increased by reducing the block generation rate down to 4 minutes and a total of 26 Million will be mined. “
Color Platform Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Color Platform directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Color Platform should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Color Platform using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Color Platform Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Color Platform and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.