CoinFi (CURRENCY:COFI) traded 6.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on May 4th. Over the last seven days, CoinFi has traded 8.9% lower against the U.S. dollar. CoinFi has a total market cap of $1.73 million and approximately $155,547.00 worth of CoinFi was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One CoinFi coin can now be bought for about $0.0081 or 0.00000015 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 21.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $48.35 or 0.00088024 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $10.73 or 0.00019534 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001820 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $37.70 or 0.00068634 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $456.70 or 0.00831462 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5,330.60 or 0.09704814 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $55.23 or 0.00100549 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $24.10 or 0.00043868 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “CoinFi is a platform that offers crowdsourced and professionally curated research, analysis, trading signals, trading algorithms, and market-moving news to give crypto traders real-time market intelligence. The CoinFi token (COFI) is an ERC-20 token that will be used for access to the platform’s advanced trading signals/algos and premium research, which will require staking tokens to reward token owners and reduce volatility. The token will also be used to leverage the wisdom of the crowd. Community members who help curate news, produce research & analysis, and share trading signals will be rewarded within CoinFi's unique token-for-information ecosystem. “
Buying and Selling CoinFi
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as CoinFi directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade CoinFi should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase CoinFi using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for CoinFi Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CoinFi and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.