CoinDeal Token (CURRENCY:CDL) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on May 17th. In the last week, CoinDeal Token has traded 17.4% lower against the dollar. One CoinDeal Token coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0196 or 0.00000045 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. CoinDeal Token has a market capitalization of $919,435.22 and $415.00 worth of CoinDeal Token was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $37.95 or 0.00086834 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.70 or 0.00003896 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 6.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.00 or 0.00022884 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002288 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 12.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $557.91 or 0.01276385 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $28.28 or 0.00064689 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002288 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $50.91 or 0.00116470 BTC.
About CoinDeal Token
According to CryptoCompare, “Coindeal is one of the largest exchanges in Europe with more than 40 cryptocurrencies pairs in offer, including the most popular ones such as: Ethereum, Bitcoin or Litecoin and FIAT currencies such as Euro (EUR), Dollar (USD), British pound (GBP), Polish zloty (PLN), Ruble (RUB), Swiss franc (CHF) and Korean won (KRW). The company actively provide its users with the opportunity to participate in the development of CoinDeal, so by voting for new cryptocurrency users can decide which of them will be added to the exchange. The platform has the highest SSL standard security integrated with Cloudflare functionality. User accounts are protected by a multi-level 2FA verification. For the withdrawal of funds, it is necessary to have an email confirmation, which is also required when using the platform with new IP addresses. 90% of user funds are stored on cold wallets protected by Multisignature. CoinDeal Token (CDL) is the Coindeal exchange native coin, which allows users to earn passive income when staking it under specific conditions. “
Buying and Selling CoinDeal Token
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as CoinDeal Token directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CoinDeal Token should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase CoinDeal Token using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for CoinDeal Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CoinDeal Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.