ClearPoll Hits 1-Day Volume of $199,460.00 (POLL)
ClearPoll (CURRENCY:POLL) traded 33.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on February 5th. ClearPoll has a total market capitalization of $10.50 million and $199,460.00 worth of ClearPoll was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One ClearPoll token can currently be bought for approximately $1.50 or 0.00020218 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta, HitBTC, Cryptopia and Kucoin. During the last seven days, ClearPoll has traded 49.1% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 13% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00009865 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 11.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004677 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 18.5% against the dollar and now trades at $89.49 or 0.01200860 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 15% against the dollar and now trades at $1.54 or 0.00020690 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013452 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 17% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0328 or 0.00000441 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 21.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.79 or 0.00050838 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 20.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $39.40 or 0.00528666 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 18.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.11 or 0.00095383 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 14.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002517 BTC.
ClearPoll Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “ClearPoll aims to provide more accurate public opinion data. This is done by allowing wider participation and by making polls easily accessible via the ClearPoll app. ClearPoll allows users to vote on topics, and then the topics with the most votes become active polls for everyone to vote on. Meaning that people are deciding what matters to them the most, and then people are voting on that issue. It is a transparent and accurate way of gauging public opinion. It is ClearPoll's intention to use blockchain technology to record votes on polls. This means that once a vote has been cast on a poll, it is sent to the blockchain, and cannot be changed or removed. Final poll results are also stored on the blockchain, meaning poll result data is final and 100% publicly viewable by all ClearPoll users. Nobody can hide or manipulate what the general public has to say. The number of tokens generated is subject to the funding received during the PreICO and ICO. ClearPoll tokens are an ERC20 token. “
Buying and Selling ClearPoll
ClearPoll can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, EtherDelta, HitBTC and Cryptopia. It is not possible to buy ClearPoll directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ClearPoll must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ClearPoll using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ClearPoll Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ClearPoll and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.