Civic (CVC) Tops 24 Hour Volume of $3.34 Million
Civic (CURRENCY:CVC) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on September 24th. Civic has a total market capitalization of $40.37 million and $3.34 million worth of Civic was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Civic has traded up 7.4% against the dollar. One Civic token can currently be bought for $0.12 or 0.00001777 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Radar Relay, ABCC, Gate.io and HitBTC.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00008033 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00004038 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015092 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0226 or 0.00000342 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18.68 or 0.00281647 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $10.04 or 0.00151422 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0133 or 0.00000201 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00009600 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $455.64 or 0.06871395 BTC.
Buying and Selling Civic
Civic can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, OKEx, Huobi, Kyber Network, Binance, ABCC, Liqui, Livecoin, Upbit, Kucoin, Gate.io, GOPAX, COSS, Poloniex, Radar Relay, Mercatox, Vebitcoin, IDEX and Bittrex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Civic directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Civic should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Civic using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Civic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Civic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.