Civic (CVC) Price Up 13.3% Over Last Week
Civic (CURRENCY:CVC) traded up 1.5% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on October 19th. In the last week, Civic has traded up 13.3% against the dollar. Civic has a total market capitalization of $46.15 million and approximately $2.62 million worth of Civic was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Civic token can now be purchased for approximately $0.13 or 0.00002097 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Vebitcoin, HitBTC, Gate.io and Radar Relay.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00007027 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003760 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015386 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0240 or 0.00000374 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.71 or 0.00151170 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $16.38 or 0.00255176 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0114 or 0.00000178 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.90 or 0.00014065 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $671.94 or 0.10464975 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Civic Token Profile
Civic Token Trading
Civic can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Poloniex, Radar Relay, Liqui, Bittrex, Gate.io, COSS, Upbit, Huobi, HitBTC, Binance, GOPAX, Mercatox, Vebitcoin, OKEx, Livecoin, Kyber Network, ABCC and Kucoin. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Civic directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Civic should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Civic using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Civic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Civic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.