Civic (CVC) Price Hits $0.13 on Major Exchanges
Civic (CURRENCY:CVC) traded up 6.3% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on August 18th. Over the last week, Civic has traded up 6.1% against the dollar. Civic has a total market capitalization of $44.27 million and $5.67 million worth of Civic was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Civic token can currently be bought for about $0.13 or 0.00001984 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including COSS, Kucoin, Huobi and Upbit.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 10% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00005321 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003555 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015383 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0227 or 0.00000348 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 10% against the dollar and now trades at $19.56 or 0.00300326 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $10.42 or 0.00159954 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 9.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0133 or 0.00000204 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00012130 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 11.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034731 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Civic Token Profile
Civic Token Trading
Civic can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Huobi, OKEx, Livecoin, COSS, Kyber Network, Cobinhood, HitBTC, Radar Relay, Liqui, Upbit, Mercatox, IDEX, GOPAX, Gate.io, Kucoin, Bittrex, Vebitcoin, Poloniex and Binance. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Civic directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Civic should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Civic using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Civic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Civic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.