Citadel (CTL) Hits Market Cap of $15,830.00
Citadel (CURRENCY:CTL) traded down 30.1% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on September 13th. During the last week, Citadel has traded down 34.9% against the U.S. dollar. One Citadel coin can currently be purchased for $0.0014 or 0.00000014 BTC on popular exchanges. Citadel has a total market cap of $15,830.00 and $61.00 worth of Citadel was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000035 BTC.
- TurtleCoin (TRTL) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Qwertycoin (QWC) traded 14.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Niobio Cash (NBR) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- BitcoiNote (BTCN) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0094 or 0.00000091 BTC.
- Newton Coin Project (NCP) traded up 29.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- CROAT (CROAT) traded 33.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC.
Citadel Coin Profile
Buying and Selling Citadel
Citadel can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Citadel directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Citadel should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Citadel using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Citadel Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Citadel and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.