Cinemark (CNK) – Analysts’ Weekly Ratings Changes
Cinemark (NYSE: CNK) has recently received a number of price target changes and ratings updates:
- 2/1/2018 – Cinemark was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $41.00 price target on the stock. According to Zacks, “CINEMARK HOLDINGS Is a leader in the motion picture exhibition industry.Cinemark operates 408 theatres and 4,657 screens in 38 states in the United States and internationally in 12 countries, mainly in Mexico, South and Central America. “
- 1/31/2018 – Cinemark had its price target raised by analysts at Morgan Stanley from $38.00 to $40.00. They now have an “equal weight” rating on the stock.
- 1/24/2018 – Cinemark had its price target lowered by analysts at MKM Partners to $44.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 1/22/2018 – Cinemark had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at B. Riley. They now have a $42.50 price target on the stock, down previously from $47.00.
- 1/10/2018 – Cinemark was upgraded by analysts at Royal Bank of Canada from a “sector perform” rating to an “outperform” rating. They now have a $40.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $33.91.
- 1/8/2018 – Cinemark was given a new $38.00 price target on by analysts at Wedbush. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
Shares of Cinemark Holdings, Inc. (CNK) traded up $0.76 during trading on Thursday, reaching $37.08. The company had a trading volume of 2,293,968 shares, compared to its average volume of 1,395,422. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.50, a quick ratio of 1.46 and a current ratio of 1.50. The company has a market capitalization of $4,230.00, a price-to-earnings ratio of 17.57, a P/E/G ratio of 1.00 and a beta of 1.15. Cinemark Holdings, Inc. has a 1 year low of $32.03 and a 1 year high of $44.84.
Cinemark (NYSE:CNK) last announced its quarterly earnings data on Friday, November 3rd. The company reported $0.33 earnings per share for the quarter, missing the Thomson Reuters’ consensus estimate of $0.35 by ($0.02). The firm had revenue of $710.70 million during the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $702.60 million. Cinemark had a net margin of 8.36% and a return on equity of 18.43%. The firm’s quarterly revenue was down 7.5% compared to the same quarter last year. During the same period in the prior year, the firm earned $0.56 earnings per share. equities analysts anticipate that Cinemark Holdings, Inc. will post 1.92 EPS for the current year.
Cinemark Holdings, Inc is engaged in the motion picture exhibition business with theatres in the United States (U.S.), Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Colombia, Peru, Ecuador, Honduras, El Salvador, Nicaragua, Costa Rica, Panama, Guatemala, Paraguay, Curacao and Bolivia. The Company manages its business in two segments: U.S.
Receive News & Ratings for Cinemark Holdings Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Cinemark Holdings Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.