Chiliz (CURRENCY:CHZ) traded up 4.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on October 14th. One Chiliz coin can currently be bought for about $0.33 or 0.00000577 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Chiliz has a market capitalization of $1.96 billion and $287.98 million worth of Chiliz was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Chiliz has traded up 9.1% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Starname (IOV) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4,099.30 or 0.08159023 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001737 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 12% higher against the dollar and now trades at $27.41 or 0.00047601 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00002639 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.28 or 0.00002222 BTC.
- Axie Infinity (AXS) traded up 13.5% against the dollar and now trades at $134.73 or 0.00233959 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $55.76 or 0.00096834 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001738 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Chiliz is a fin-tech platform for tokenizing sports teams. Its currency and blockchain technology power products for casual, mainstream consumers. Socios.com – a tokenized fan engagement solution for sports – is the first platform powered by Chiliz. The CHZ token is currently available across two blockchains in BEP-2 & ERC20 variations. It is openly purchasable on multiple centralized exchanges including Binance DEX, KuCoin, Bitmax, and others. CHZ tokens will also be purchasable on Socios.com via debit/ credit card. CHZ tokens run on both Binance Chain and the Ethereum blockchain. “
Buying and Selling Chiliz
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Chiliz directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Chiliz should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Chiliz using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Chiliz Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Chiliz and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.