Chiliz (CURRENCY:CHZ) traded 4.5% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on September 14th. Over the last seven days, Chiliz has traded 2.5% lower against the US dollar. Chiliz has a total market cap of $1.98 billion and approximately $304.30 million worth of Chiliz was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Chiliz coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.34 or 0.00000709 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 12.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $30.45 or 0.00064325 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002113 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded up 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.34 or 0.00002830 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $67.73 or 0.00143094 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $6.70 or 0.00014151 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002113 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded up 15.1% against the dollar and now trades at $380.27 or 0.00803380 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 7.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $20.76 or 0.00043863 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Chiliz is a fin-tech platform for tokenizing sports teams. Its currency and blockchain technology power products for casual, mainstream consumers. Socios.com – a tokenized fan engagement solution for sports – is the first platform powered by Chiliz. The CHZ token is currently available across two blockchains in BEP-2 & ERC20 variations. It is openly purchasable on multiple centralized exchanges including Binance DEX, KuCoin, Bitmax, and others. CHZ tokens will also be purchasable on Socios.com via debit/ credit card. CHZ tokens run on both Binance Chain and the Ethereum blockchain. “
Chiliz Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Chiliz directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Chiliz should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Chiliz using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Chiliz Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Chiliz and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.