Chiliz (CURRENCY:CHZ) traded 18.4% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on February 23rd. During the last week, Chiliz has traded up 13.3% against the US dollar. One Chiliz coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0386 or 0.00000082 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Chiliz has a total market cap of $210.09 million and $93.40 million worth of Chiliz was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 20.1% against the dollar and now trades at $24.28 or 0.00051393 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 19.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $325.56 or 0.00689190 BTC.
- Solana (SOL) traded up 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $14.75 or 0.00031225 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 32.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00000316 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 16.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.71 or 0.00037482 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 11.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.92 or 0.00006178 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 16.4% against the dollar and now trades at $26.83 or 0.00056800 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002120 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002116 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 13.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2,024.34 or 0.04285406 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Chiliz is a fin-tech platform for tokenizing sports teams. Its currency and blockchain technology power products for casual, mainstream consumers. Socios.com – a tokenized fan engagement solution for sports – is the first platform powered by Chiliz. The CHZ token is currently available across two blockchains in BEP-2 & ERC20 variations. It is openly purchasable on multiple centralized exchanges including Binance DEX, KuCoin, Bitmax, and others. CHZ tokens will also be purchasable on Socios.com via debit/ credit card. CHZ tokens run on both Binance Chain and the Ethereum blockchain. “
Buying and Selling Chiliz
Chiliz can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Chiliz directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Chiliz should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Chiliz using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Chiliz Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Chiliz and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.