ChanCoin (CHAN) 24-Hour Trading Volume Tops $0.00
ChanCoin (CURRENCY:CHAN) traded flat against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on December 8th. During the last week, ChanCoin has traded down 76% against the dollar. One ChanCoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0008 or 0.00000012 BTC on popular exchanges including Trade Satoshi and Cryptopia. ChanCoin has a total market capitalization of $8,547.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of ChanCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded 26.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.17 or 0.00033890 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0061 or 0.00000178 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000109 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- Rupee (RUP) traded 18.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0135 or 0.00000393 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- GlobalCoin (GLC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- CampusCoin (CMPCO) traded up 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000010 BTC.
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on June 28th, 2017. ChanCoin’s total supply is 10,888,036 coins. ChanCoin’s official Twitter account is @chancoin_. The official website for ChanCoin is chancoin.org. The official message board for ChanCoin is crypto-chat.org/forums/chancoin-4chn.233.
ChanCoin Coin Trading
ChanCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ChanCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ChanCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ChanCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ChanCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ChanCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.