ChanCoin Achieves Market Cap of $8,547.00 (CHAN)
ChanCoin (CURRENCY:CHAN) traded flat against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on January 11th. ChanCoin has a total market capitalization of $8,547.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of ChanCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One ChanCoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0008 or 0.00000012 BTC on popular exchanges including Trade Satoshi and Cryptopia. Over the last seven days, ChanCoin has traded 76% lower against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded 14.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0111 or 0.00000300 BTC.
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00016009 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000109 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded up 24.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded down 11.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- GlobalCoin (GLC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- CampusCoin (CMPCO) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000047 BTC.
ChanCoin Coin Profile
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was June 28th, 2017. ChanCoin’s total supply is 10,888,036 coins. The official message board for ChanCoin is crypto-chat.org/forums/chancoin-4chn.233. ChanCoin’s official Twitter account is @chancoin_. ChanCoin’s official website is chancoin.org.
Buying and Selling ChanCoin
ChanCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ChanCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ChanCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ChanCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ChanCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ChanCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.