CertiK (CURRENCY:CTK) traded 5.8% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on September 15th. Over the last week, CertiK has traded 4.4% higher against the U.S. dollar. CertiK has a market cap of $117.98 million and approximately $17.87 million worth of CertiK was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One CertiK coin can currently be purchased for approximately $2.09 or 0.00004414 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002110 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.09 or 0.00002298 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $36.29 or 0.00076542 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $58.27 or 0.00122907 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded up 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $85.72 or 0.00180798 BTC.
- eCash (XEC) traded 10.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $47,346.03 or 0.99858856 BTC.
- stETH (Lido) (STETH) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3,374.10 or 0.07116417 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $410.66 or 0.00866139 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.34 or 0.00002835 BTC.
CertiK Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The CertiK Foundation is a nonprofit, research-driven organization with a mission to give people the power to trust in the blockchain. By pushing forward the adoption of provably secure software, the Foundation hopes to raise the standards of security across space.CertiK Chain provides developers with the safeguards and flexibility to code with confidence, facilitating blockchain adoption for developers, and large enterprises alike. “
Buying and Selling CertiK
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as CertiK directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CertiK should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy CertiK using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for CertiK Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CertiK and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.