Centurion Trading 8.7% Higher Over Last Week (CNT)
Centurion (CURRENCY:CNT) traded 1.7% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on June 2nd. Over the last week, Centurion has traded up 8.7% against the US dollar. One Centurion coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on exchanges including YoBit, ExcambrioRex and Crex24. Centurion has a total market cap of $6,737.00 and $1.00 worth of Centurion was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Tao (XTO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00005602 BTC.
- Syndicate (SYNX) traded up 35.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0298 or 0.00000343 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002807 BTC.
- IslaCoin (ISL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002159 BTC.
- Piggycoin (PIGGY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Magnet (MAG) traded 15.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000058 BTC.
- Virtacoinplus (XVP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0236 or 0.00000272 BTC.
- TrustPlus (TRUST) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- Regalcoin (REC) traded 47.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0100 or 0.00000115 BTC.
X11 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was March 20th, 2017. Centurion’s total supply is 82,663,826 coins and its circulating supply is 77,663,826 coins. Centurion’s official Twitter account is @centurion_coin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Centurion is www.centurionlab.org.
Centurion Coin Trading
Centurion can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Crex24 and ExcambrioRex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Centurion directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Centurion should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Centurion using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Centurion Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Centurion and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.