CENTERCOIN (CENT) Market Cap Achieves $0.00
CENTERCOIN (CURRENCY:CENT) traded down 69.5% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 7:00 AM ET on April 22nd. CENTERCOIN has a total market cap of $0.00 and $61,657.00 worth of CENTERCOIN was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, CENTERCOIN has traded down 46.8% against the US dollar. One CENTERCOIN coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0006 or 0.00000010 BTC on popular exchanges including Rfinex, CoinBene, Trade Satoshi and STEX.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Purex (PUREX) traded 9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0804 or 0.00001277 BTC.
- United Crypto Community (UCOM) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0863 or 0.00001350 BTC.
- HUZU (HUZU) traded down 14.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0267 or 0.00000502 BTC.
- Bank Coin (BANK) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0058 or 0.00000110 BTC.
- SteepCoin (STEEP) traded down 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- AceD (ACED) traded 13.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0128 or 0.00000241 BTC.
- PrimeStone (PSC) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000035 BTC.
- SmartFox (FOX) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- PayDay Coin (PDX) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Adenz (DNZ) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC.
and its Facebook page is accessible here. CENTERCOIN’s official website is centercoin.co.
CENTERCOIN Coin Trading
CENTERCOIN can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Rfinex, STEX, Trade Satoshi and CoinBene. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as CENTERCOIN directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CENTERCOIN should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy CENTERCOIN using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for CENTERCOIN Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CENTERCOIN and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.