Celer Network (CELR) Market Capitalization Reaches $23.65 Million
Celer Network (CURRENCY:CELR) traded 8.4% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on August 14th. In the last seven days, Celer Network has traded down 21% against the dollar. One Celer Network token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0078 or 0.00000079 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Binance, Bilaxy, TOKOK and Gate.io. Celer Network has a market capitalization of $23.65 million and approximately $4.54 million worth of Celer Network was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Maker (MKR) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $452.03 or 0.04578115 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.75 or 0.00048129 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0179 or 0.00000182 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0242 or 0.00000245 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded down 11.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000084 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001125 BTC.
- Ren (REN) traded down 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0905 or 0.00000916 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
Celer Network Token Profile
Buying and Selling Celer Network
Celer Network can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, Gate.io, Bilaxy and TOKOK. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Celer Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Celer Network should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Celer Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Celer Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Celer Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.