Ceconomy AG (OTCMKTS:MTTRY – Get Free Report)’s share price fell 17.4% on Monday . The stock traded as low as $0.36 and last traded at $0.36. 10,631 shares were traded during trading, an increase of 140% from the average session volume of 4,423 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.43.
Ceconomy Trading Down 17.4 %
The company’s fifty day moving average price is $0.51 and its 200-day moving average price is $0.48.
Ceconomy AG engages in the consumer electronics retail business. It operates stores under the MediaMarkt and Saturn brands. The company also offers professional assistance for the installation, connection, and troubleshooting of electronic devices at home under the Deutsche Technikberatung brand. It operates in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, and Hungary, as well as in Western, Southern, and Eastern Europe.
- Five stocks we like better than Ceconomy
- Are Penny Stocks a Good Fit for Your Portfolio?
- 2 Recession-Proof Intelligence Stocks to Defend Your Portfolio
- How Can Retail Investors Trade the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX)?
- 5 Reasons Mullen Automotive is About to Turn a Corner
- Most Volatile Stocks, What Investors Need to Know
- Qualcomm and Apple Forge Ahead with New Modem Partnership
Receive News & Ratings for Ceconomy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ceconomy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.