CDI Corp. (CDI) Earns Coverage Optimism Rating of 0.24
News articles about CDI Corp. (NYSE:CDI) have been trending somewhat positive on Tuesday, Accern reports. Accern ranks the sentiment of press coverage by monitoring more than twenty million news and blog sources in real time. Accern ranks coverage of publicly-traded companies on a scale of negative one to one, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. CDI Corp. earned a daily sentiment score of 0.24 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave media stories about the construction company an impact score of 46.3934231108202 out of 100, indicating that recent press coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the company’s share price in the near future.
Here are some of the news articles that may have effected Accern Sentiment’s analysis:
- Workplace Service Market – Enterprise Mobility Management to Remain Dominant Solution Type in Workplace Service Market (sbwire.com)
- It’s Never Been More Important for Big Companies to Listen to Local Communities (hbr.org)
- Workplace Service Market : Worldwide Industry Analysis and New Market Opportunities Explored (tmcnet.com)
- New owners of local aerospace supplier have been on a buying spree (bizjournals.com)
- Corp Fin’s New Rule 701 C&DI And California’s Compensation Plan Exemption (natlawreview.com)
Shares of CDI Corp. (CDI) opened at $8.20 on Tuesday. CDI Corp. has a 12-month low of $4.84 and a 12-month high of $9.65.
Separately, ValuEngine upgraded CDI Corp. from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating in a research report on Tuesday, August 1st.
CDI Corp. Company Profile
CDI Corp. provides engineering, information technology and staffing solutions. The Company operates in three segments: Global Engineering and Technology Solutions (GETS), Professional Staffing Services (PSS) and Management Recruiters International (MRI). It provides staffing services through its MRINetwork of franchisees.
Receive News & Ratings for CDI Corp. Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for CDI Corp. and related companies with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter.