CDI (CDI) Receiving Very Positive Media Coverage, InfoTrie Reports
Media stories about CDI (NYSE:CDI) have been trending very positive recently, according to InfoTrie Sentiment Analysis. InfoTrie rates the sentiment of press coverage by analyzing more than 6,000 blog and news sources in real time. The firm ranks coverage of publicly-traded companies on a scale of negative five to positive five, with scores closest to five being the most favorable. CDI earned a daily sentiment score of 3.57 on their scale. InfoTrie also assigned media headlines about the construction company an news buzz score of 10 out of 10, meaning that recent press coverage is extremely likely to have an impact on the stock’s share price in the near term.
These are some of the news articles that may have effected CDI’s ranking:
- KHRC Approves Plan for Derby City Gaming Compliance (bloodhorse.com)
- Five crucial points to consider-strengthening CDI programs towards optimizing the revenue cycle (beckershospitalreview.com)
- MERCEDES-BENZ A CLASS A180 [1.5] CDI SE Auto 2015 (peterboroughtoday.co.uk)
- The way bacteria ‘go fishing’ could improve antibiotics (futurity.org)
- Visioneering Technologies Inc. Appoints Brian Lane as Chief Financial Officer (advfn.com)
CDI has a twelve month low of $4.84 and a twelve month high of $9.65.
CDI Corp. provides engineering, information technology and staffing solutions. The Company operates in three segments: Global Engineering and Technology Solutions (GETS), Professional Staffing Services (PSS) and Management Recruiters International (MRI). It provides staffing services through its MRINetwork of franchisees.
Featured Article: What does cost of debt say about a company’s financial health?
Receive News & Ratings for CDI Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for CDI and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.