C&C Group plc (LON:CCR – Get Rating) insider Patrick McMahon purchased 88 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction dated Wednesday, March 15th. The stock was acquired at an average cost of GBX 143 ($1.74) per share, for a total transaction of £125.84 ($153.37).
Patrick McMahon also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Wednesday, February 15th, Patrick McMahon acquired 83 shares of C&C Group stock. The stock was purchased at an average price of GBX 154 ($1.88) per share, for a total transaction of £127.82 ($155.78).
- On Monday, January 16th, Patrick McMahon purchased 76 shares of C&C Group stock. The stock was purchased at an average price of GBX 167 ($2.04) per share, with a total value of £126.92 ($154.69).
C&C Group Stock Up 0.2 %
Shares of LON:CCR opened at £145.30 ($177.09) on Friday. The stock has a 50-day simple moving average of GBX 4,015.29 and a 200-day simple moving average of GBX 1,513.20. C&C Group plc has a 1 year low of GBX 138.70 ($1.69) and a 1 year high of GBX 223.80 ($2.73). The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 42.42, a quick ratio of 0.80 and a current ratio of 1.20. The stock has a market capitalization of £57.10 billion, a P/E ratio of 96,866.67, a PEG ratio of 5.61 and a beta of 1.43.
Wall Street Analysts Forecast Growth
C&C Group Company Profile
C&C Group plc manufactures, markets, and distributes cider, beer, wine, spirits, and soft drinks in the Republic of Ireland, Great Britain, and internationally. The company offers its products primarily under the Tennent's, Bulmers, Magners, Orchard Pig, Heverlee, 5 Lamps, Fête, Blackthorn, Seven Summits, Dowd's Lane, Chaplin & Cork's, Celedonia Best, and Addlestones brand name.
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 3/13 – 3/17
- This Small Tech With Big Growth Prospects Is Nearing A Buy Point
- Don’t Chase FedEx Higher, Wait For The Pullback
- 3 Stocks For A Defensive Tech Portfolio
- Milk the Dividends on These 3 Cash Cows
Receive News & Ratings for C&C Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for C&C Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.