Cat Token (CURRENCY:CAT) traded down 11% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on May 4th. One Cat Token coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0966 or 0.00000180 BTC on popular exchanges. During the last seven days, Cat Token has traded 23.3% lower against the US dollar. Cat Token has a total market cap of $630,771.93 and $325,052.00 worth of Cat Token was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 23.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00001013 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $308.76 or 0.00576190 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.50 or 0.00004663 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 9.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0474 or 0.00000088 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00001144 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00000345 BTC.
- Hellenic Coin (HNC) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.76 or 0.00007023 BTC.
- Lotto (LOTTO) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000211 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 12.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00000666 BTC.
- XeniosCoin (XNC) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.34 or 0.00002503 BTC.
Cat Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Catcoin launched on December 24th, 2013 as a scrypt version of Bitcoin, with only 21 million coins to be mined at 50 coins per 10-minute blocks. We are an open community that wishes to use P2P tech to better the lives of cats and their humans. Users hold the crypto keys to their own money and transact directly with each other, with the help of a P2P network to check for double-spending. “
Buying and Selling Cat Token
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cat Token directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Cat Token should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Cat Token using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Cat Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cat Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.