Caspian (CURRENCY:CSP) traded 0.4% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on May 17th. Caspian has a market cap of $10.45 million and $573,591.00 worth of Caspian was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Caspian coin can now be purchased for $0.0233 or 0.00000053 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, Caspian has traded up 1.4% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $37.95 or 0.00086834 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.70 or 0.00003896 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $10.00 or 0.00022884 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002288 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded up 12.5% against the dollar and now trades at $557.91 or 0.01276385 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $28.28 or 0.00064689 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002288 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $50.91 or 0.00116470 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Caspian is an asset management platform. It provides the users with a fully developed Execution Management System (OEMS), Position Management System (PMS), and Risk Management System (RMS) as well as a single interface into crypto exchanges, a suite of trading algorithms, real-time and historical P&L and exposure tracking and professional customer service. The CSP token is an Ethereum-based (ERC-20) cryptocurrency. The token will serve the users as a mean to participate in the Commission Discount Programs and/or for the developers to be rewarded when offering their apps for free on Caspian. “
Caspian Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Caspian directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Caspian should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Caspian using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Caspian Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Caspian and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.