CasinoCoin (CSC) Market Capitalization Reaches $6.18 Million
CasinoCoin (CURRENCY:CSC) traded down 0.8% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on January 29th. CasinoCoin has a total market cap of $6.18 million and $160.00 worth of CasinoCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One CasinoCoin coin can now be bought for $0.0002 or 0.00000005 BTC on major exchanges including cfinex and BitFlip. In the last week, CasinoCoin has traded 6.7% lower against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Pandacoin (PND) traded up 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- YashCoin (YASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001650 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded 9.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0092 or 0.00000268 BTC.
- vTorrent (VTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- HiCoin (XHI) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Novacoin (NVC) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00012614 BTC.
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00012000 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0172 or 0.00000501 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $17,199.59 or 5.01432136 BTC.
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was July 18th, 2013. CasinoCoin’s total supply is 39,999,999,905 coins and its circulating supply is 35,973,085,511 coins. CasinoCoin’s official website is casinocoin.org. The Reddit community for CasinoCoin is /r/casinocoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. CasinoCoin’s official Twitter account is @CasinoCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
CasinoCoin Coin Trading
CasinoCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: cfinex and BitFlip. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as CasinoCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade CasinoCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy CasinoCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for CasinoCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CasinoCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.