CashBet Coin (CBC) Tops 24-Hour Volume of $11,333.00
CashBet Coin (CURRENCY:CBC) traded up 1.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on September 13th. One CashBet Coin coin can now be bought for $0.0080 or 0.00000078 BTC on popular exchanges including $51.55, $50.98, $20.33 and $24.68. CashBet Coin has a total market cap of $1.30 million and $11,333.00 worth of CashBet Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, CashBet Coin has traded down 5.2% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.05 or 0.00039455 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $459.64 or 0.04483323 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0392 or 0.00000382 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0372 or 0.00000363 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCCX) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0304 or 0.00000296 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001115 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000066 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0118 or 0.00000116 BTC.
CashBet Coin Profile
Buying and Selling CashBet Coin
CashBet Coin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: $24.68, $5.60, $33.94, $13.77, $7.50, $50.98, $20.33, $18.94, $10.39, $51.55, $32.15 and $24.43. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as CashBet Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CashBet Coin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy CashBet Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for CashBet Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CashBet Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.