Carry (CURRENCY:CRE) traded 23.4% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on April 18th. During the last seven days, Carry has traded 21.7% lower against the dollar. Carry has a market capitalization of $162.19 million and $22.44 million worth of Carry was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Carry coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0205 or 0.00000037 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- The Transfer Token (TTT) traded 8.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.53 or 0.00015325 BTC.
- Paxos Standard (PAX) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001793 BTC.
- Arweave (AR) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $23.99 or 0.00043086 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded down 15.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0945 or 0.00000170 BTC.
- SOLVE (SOLVE) traded down 15.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00000474 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded 14.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00000231 BTC.
- HitChain (HIT) traded 8.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- HoryouToken (HYT) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- HalalChain (HLC) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Origin Sport (ORS) traded 16.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000013 BTC.
Carry Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Creditcoin is a decentralized credit network that aims to make the bridge between investors and fundraisers. The platform will allow miners (investors) to earn the platform tokens by providing capital to clients, on the other hand, the clients will raise capital by paying Creditcoin to the miners. As the whitepaper reads: “An investment in the Creditcoin network will start by matching offers from investors and fundraisers. A fundraiser will post seeking an amount, interest rate, and collateral. Additionally, the fundraiser will add some amount of Creditcoin to the offer. If is there an investor with matching conditions, the fundraiser and the investor announce the deal to the Creditcoin network. The system verifies the deal's completion by confirming the exchange of collateral and investment. Once validated, the system sends the CreditCoin attached to the investment to the investor.” Furthermore, miners will be able to select credit history parameters to be protected against various risk models. “
Carry Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Carry directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Carry should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Carry using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Carry Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Carry and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.