HarbourVest Global Private Equity Ltd. (LON:HVPE – Get Rating) insider Carolina Espinal acquired 1,341 shares of the stock in a transaction on Thursday, June 23rd. The shares were bought at an average price of GBX 2,008 ($24.60) per share, for a total transaction of £26,927.28 ($32,982.95).
Shares of HVPE stock opened at GBX 2,005 ($24.56) on Friday. The stock’s fifty day moving average price is GBX 2,308.46 and its two-hundred day moving average price is GBX 2,546.17. The company has a market cap of £1.60 billion and a PE ratio of 152.59. HarbourVest Global Private Equity Ltd. has a fifty-two week low of GBX 1,986.11 ($24.33) and a fifty-two week high of GBX 2,945 ($36.07). The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 2.41, a quick ratio of 85.65 and a current ratio of 85.65.
About HarbourVest Global Private Equity (Get Rating)
- It’s A Comfortable Time To Buy Steelcase
- Worthington Posts Strong Results, But Earnings Fall On One-Off Adjustments
- A Tasty Entry Point Into Darden Restaurants International
- NXP Semiconductors: Strong Earnings & New Microcontrollers for Electric Vehicles
- Lithium Stocks Are Offering Unprecedented Opportunity To Investors
Receive News & Ratings for HarbourVest Global Private Equity Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for HarbourVest Global Private Equity and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.