CARDbuyers (BCARD) Price Tops $0.0023 on Exchanges
CARDbuyers (CURRENCY:BCARD) traded 29.5% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on December 7th. CARDbuyers has a market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $692.00 worth of CARDbuyers was traded on exchanges in the last day. One CARDbuyers coin can now be bought for $0.0023 or 0.00000066 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Crex24 and CryptoBridge. Over the last seven days, CARDbuyers has traded 98.7% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Phoenix (PHX) traded up 16.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0190 or 0.00000299 BTC.
- Wowbit (WWB) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0344 or 0.00001004 BTC.
- Red Pulse Phoenix (PHX) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0085 or 0.00000247 BTC.
- ZCore (ZCR) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00005665 BTC.
- Bridge Protocol (TOLL) traded 13.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- QYNO (QNO) traded up 11.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0778 or 0.00002269 BTC.
Buying and Selling CARDbuyers
CARDbuyers can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge and Crex24. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as CARDbuyers directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CARDbuyers should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy CARDbuyers using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for CARDbuyers Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CARDbuyers and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.