Cardano (ADA) Achieves Market Capitalization of $2.15 Billion
Cardano (CURRENCY:ADA) traded 1.3% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on June 30th. Cardano has a total market capitalization of $2.15 billion and $240.42 million worth of Cardano was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Cardano has traded up 0.4% against the US dollar. One Cardano coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0830 or 0.00000909 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Upbit, Exmo, OKEx and ABCC.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ontology (ONT) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00006357 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded up 15.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.74 or 0.00017117 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded down 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002348 BTC.
- OMG Network (OMG) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.48 or 0.00016202 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.64 or 0.00017955 BTC.
- Velas (VLX) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0864 or 0.00000946 BTC.
- Divi (DIVI) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0477 or 0.00000523 BTC.
- Mixin (XIN) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $148.04 or 0.01621669 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0229 or 0.00000251 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0474 or 0.00000520 BTC.
Cardano Coin Trading
Cardano can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: ZB.COM, LiteBit.eu, ABCC, DragonEX, Bittrex, HitBTC, Coinbe, Gate.io, Huobi, Cryptopia, Upbit, Binance, OTCBTC, Indodax, Bithumb, OKEx, CoinFalcon, Cryptomate, Bitbns, Exmo, Altcoin Trader, Coinnest and Cryptohub. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cardano directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Cardano should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Cardano using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Cardano Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cardano and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.