Capricoin Reaches Market Capitalization of $41,481.00 (CPC)
Capricoin (CURRENCY:CPC) traded 3% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on January 14th. One Capricoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0208 or 0.00000234 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin and YoBit. Over the last seven days, Capricoin has traded 1.4% higher against the US dollar. Capricoin has a market capitalization of $41,481.00 and $13,817.00 worth of Capricoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Tao (XTO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00005602 BTC.
- IslaCoin (ISL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002159 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0258 or 0.00000296 BTC.
- Piggycoin (PIGGY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Virtacoinplus (XVP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- TrustPlus (TRUST) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- SuperCoin (SUPER) traded 100.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- Syndicate (SYNX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- Evil Coin (EVIL) traded up 13.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- Regalcoin (REC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000035 BTC.
Capricoin Coin Profile
X11 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on July 20th, 2015. Capricoin’s total supply is 200,995,023 coins and its circulating supply is 1,990,045 coins. The official website for Capricoin is capricoin.org. Capricoin’s official Twitter account is @CapricoinSocial and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Capricoin is cryptomaa.com/coin/CPC.
Capricoin Coin Trading
Capricoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin and YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Capricoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Capricoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Capricoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Capricoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Capricoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.