Capricoin Market Capitalization Tops $186,263.00 (CPC)
Capricoin (CURRENCY:CPC) traded down 1.4% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on September 11th. One Capricoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0936 or 0.00000918 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin and YoBit. During the last week, Capricoin has traded 9.9% lower against the US dollar. Capricoin has a total market cap of $186,263.00 and approximately $23,545.00 worth of Capricoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Tao (XTO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00005602 BTC.
- IslaCoin (ISL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002159 BTC.
- Piggycoin (PIGGY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Virtacoinplus (XVP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- TrustPlus (TRUST) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- Magnet (MAG) traded 96.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded down 15.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000113 BTC.
- Impact (IMX) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Regalcoin (REC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0057 or 0.00000054 BTC.
- Evil Coin (EVIL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000031 BTC.
X11 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on July 20th, 2015. Capricoin’s total supply is 200,995,023 coins and its circulating supply is 1,990,045 coins. Capricoin’s official Twitter account is @CapricoinSocial and its Facebook page is accessible here. Capricoin’s official website is capricoin.org. Capricoin’s official message board is cryptomaa.com/coin/CPC.
Buying and Selling Capricoin
Capricoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin and YoBit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Capricoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Capricoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Capricoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Capricoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Capricoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.