CannabisCoin (CANN) Price Reaches $0.0005 on Top Exchanges
CannabisCoin (CURRENCY:CANN) traded down 2.2% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on October 16th. CannabisCoin has a total market cap of $37,170.00 and $139.00 worth of CannabisCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, CannabisCoin has traded down 79.5% against the U.S. dollar. One CannabisCoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC on popular exchanges including Bittrex, Cryptopia, CoinExchange and YoBit.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- AC3 (AC3) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- Bolivarcoin (BOLI) traded 13.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000104 BTC.
- MindCoin (MND) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- RevolverCoin (XRE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000035 BTC.
- SpreadCoin (SPR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000025 BTC.
- BnrtxCoin (BNX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- BowsCoin (BSC) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- Virtacoin (VTA) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Kurrent (KURT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
X11 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was May 6th, 2014. CannabisCoin’s total supply is 91,859,176 coins and its circulating supply is 77,231,176 coins. The Reddit community for CannabisCoin is /r/cannabiscoins and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. CannabisCoin’s official Twitter account is @CannabisCoins and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for CannabisCoin is cannabiscoin.net.
CannabisCoin Coin Trading
CannabisCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Bittrex, YoBit and CoinExchange. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as CannabisCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade CannabisCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy CannabisCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for CannabisCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CannabisCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.