CannabisCoin (CANN) Hits Market Cap of $603,449.00
CannabisCoin (CURRENCY:CANN) traded up 21.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 13:00 PM ET on June 5th. One CannabisCoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0078 or 0.00000101 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, CoinExchange, YoBit and Bittrex. In the last seven days, CannabisCoin has traded down 7.2% against the U.S. dollar. CannabisCoin has a market capitalization of $603,449.00 and $3.00 worth of CannabisCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- AC3 (AC3) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000053 BTC.
- SpreadCoin (SPR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0099 or 0.00000117 BTC.
- MindCoin (MND) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- Bolivarcoin (BOLI) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- RevolverCoin (XRE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000035 BTC.
- BnrtxCoin (BNX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Virtacoin (VTA) traded 32.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BowsCoin (BSC) traded 13.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- Kurrent (KURT) traded down 18.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
X11 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 6th, 2014. CannabisCoin’s total supply is 91,859,176 coins and its circulating supply is 77,231,176 coins. The official website for CannabisCoin is cannabiscoin.net. CannabisCoin’s official Twitter account is @CannabisCoins and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for CannabisCoin is /r/cannabiscoins and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
CannabisCoin Coin Trading
CannabisCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Cryptopia, Bittrex and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as CannabisCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CannabisCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase CannabisCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for CannabisCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CannabisCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.