Callisto Network (CURRENCY:CLO) traded 19.2% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 7:00 AM ET on April 8th. Callisto Network has a total market cap of $33.84 million and approximately $444,362.00 worth of Callisto Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Callisto Network has traded 73.1% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Callisto Network coin can currently be bought for $0.0131 or 0.00000023 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2,002.61 or 0.03527807 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $18.50 or 0.00032588 BTC.
- Super Zero Protocol (SERO) traded up 13.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00000477 BTC.
- Ether Zero (ETZ) traded 32.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Ellaism (ELLA) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0085 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- Bitcoiin (B2G) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Elementrem (ELE) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Akroma (AKA) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Money Plant Token (MPT) traded 29.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Exchange Payment Coin (EXP) traded up 11% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000002 BTC.
About Callisto Network
According to CryptoCompare, “Callisto ia a new blockchain network based on the Ethereum protocol with its own cryptocurrency (CLO). Unlike ETH, CLO is posing itself as a value storage. The whole emission is completely controlled by miners and their influence grows with the growth of the network. Callisto introduces a Cold staking protocol that rewards coin holders for being network participants. Cold staking is a smart-contract based process that allows CLO holders to earn interest in a total CLO emission when they hold CLO coins at their balances for long enough period of staking time (1 month by default). “
Callisto Network Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Callisto Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Callisto Network should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Callisto Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Callisto Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Callisto Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.