Callisto Network (CLO) Reaches Market Cap of $4.20 Million
Callisto Network (CURRENCY:CLO) traded down 7.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on July 23rd. During the last seven days, Callisto Network has traded down 5.3% against the U.S. dollar. Callisto Network has a total market capitalization of $4.20 million and $4,552.00 worth of Callisto Network was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Callisto Network coin can now be purchased for about $0.0023 or 0.00000024 BTC on exchanges including Exrates, BiteBTC, OOOBTC and Stocks.Exchange.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $204.49 or 0.02118673 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $5.87 or 0.00060854 BTC.
- Ether Zero (ETZ) traded 11.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001412 BTC.
- Bitcoiin (B2G) traded down 43.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0088 or 0.00000091 BTC.
- Musicoin (MUSIC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Bowhead (AHT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- Elementrem (ELE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0047 or 0.00000120 BTC.
- Ellaism (ELLA) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000048 BTC.
- DaxxCoin (DAXX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Akroma (AKA) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000019 BTC.
About Callisto Network
Callisto Network Coin Trading
Callisto Network can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OOOBTC, Exrates, BiteBTC and Stocks.Exchange. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Callisto Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Callisto Network should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Callisto Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Callisto Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Callisto Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.